Monday, October 22, 2012

My Thoughts About AP Biology

Even though it seems unreal, we are 8 weeks into the school year. Where has all that time gone? In the last eight weeks I have come to a conclusion. I really do not want to go into biology, or any science for that matter. While I know a lot of my classmates love the class I just can't seem to get interested, even though Mr. Landry is great at giving interesting examples and facts. This conclusion, however, has made me more interested in taking the AP exam. At first, I didn't plan on taking it because I wanted to take entry level biology in college, but now that I am not going the sciences route I think taking the AP test would be a fantastic idea. And if I get into Notre Dame, I know that I will need a 5, so I should probably start studying up! Wish me luck!

Have a great week everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know you feel like no one comments on your blog. So I thought I would drop by and say that I love your back ground. and your blog is very pretty!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! If you don't want to go the sciences route what else were you thinking of going into? This class has had the opposite effect on me. It has pulled me away from thinking of just chemistry related careers. But, I share your feelings on the AP exam. I think I am going to wait until the time comes to take the test and decide then. :)

    ReplyDelete