Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Advice for the Newbies

I can sum up my advice for you in two words: WORK HARD!!!
Seriously, what you get out of this class will be equal to what you put in, so don't complain and whine! Just get your work done and study hard. Also, if you know what college you plan on attending look what score they require on the AP test. This will give you a nice goal to work towards, as opposed to just going through the motions. One final thing, learn how to study. Find a method that works for you! My studying usually consists of writing things down and diagramming the things we learned on a small whiteboard. Then I would erase it and do it all over again. This may work for you or it may not, but that doesn't matter, just find what works!
I wish you all the best of luck as you begin this adventure through the world of AP Biology!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel! (:
    I really want to take AP Bio but I'm terrified i'll work hard and come out with a bad grade on the end! Which would honestly stink!
    Knowing you went through and think that if I put in a good effort I'll get what I deserve out of it. Helped a lot (:
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel,
    These are great pointers! I'm not gonna taking AP Biology but these pointers can help me with other classes in the future. I never know a way to study but I'll try your way, if it works for you it could work for me(: Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI RACHEL!

    thanks for the advice:) I will apply your advice to not only school but to the rest of my life! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete